Well today Beth and I set out to do the entire Catus Forest Trail from beginning to end. It was much easier than expected and was actually a really nice hike. For some unknown reason I left the Camera in the car so I did not get any pics of my lovely hiking complanion or anything else. Over the next few days if the weather stays cool I will go out and do the hike again and take some pics of the area. You can see highlights of the pictures that I took by clicking here -> Pictures
- Start Hike - We started the hike at the end of Bradway. There was lots of people and lots of horses this is always a good thing.
- Shade - This was an area that we found just of the trail that was VERY shaded and nice.
- Mica - This is the trailhead for the Mica View Trail.
- Concrete Something - At first I was thinking this was the lime kiln but not really sure what this was.
- Lime - Yep I finally found them, this is where the lime kilns are!
- Dead - This is a dead end trail but seems to have a nice view, need to check it out.
- Old - This is where the Cactus Forest Trail ends and there is a trail to get down to Spanish Trail. You can just stop the hike here and walk on the Cactus Loop road back to the enterance to the Saguaro National Park.
- Head - This is the end...